Hello pikachus! ♥ Today someone asked me to make a tutorial of how to install cute fonts on your Mac! Its pretty easy I swear! You can download really cute free fonts in tons of sites:
So in order for me to teach you I will install a new font called: Sofia.
♥ So first find the font, I found it on FontSquirrel, download the .otf file, it depends on the page where you are downloading your font if its only 1 file or 1 folder.
♥ In case it's a folder well open it & click on the .otf file, you will see a preview of your font in this little new window:
♥ This is what will open when you click the file. & well in the down part of it you will see a "Install font type" thingy. Well then, you just click it.
♥ Then this window will pop-up. Showing you all the type of fonts installed & the new one that is now fully usable!
♥ Now open Word, PowerPoint or whatever app you want to use. & you will see a new type of font appear :)
♥ Then this window will pop-up. Showing you all the type of fonts installed & the new one that is now fully usable!
♥ Now open Word, PowerPoint or whatever app you want to use. & you will see a new type of font appear :)
♥ Well I hope you found this helpful & if you want me to do another tutorial like this just ask me please?? leave a comment & share! I love you! ♥







No comments:
Post a Comment