
Last last week (October 13 - October 19) I went to Disneyworld in Orlando, Florida thanks to my school. I took some courses on Disney Institute! & I will write about each one of the wonderful & magic days I spent there. I went with a friend & to be honest I think we both ended up annoyed of each other at some point, but.. I enjoyed it anyways!
Let's begin!

♥ October 13, 2013 ♥
The magic began this Sunday. I was lucky to get a seat next to the window ! The lunch was a delicious fruit cocktail, coffee, cookies & apple juice. The flight was good, at the end we had turbulences that didn't let me sleep. Oh! it lasted 3 hours ! which I spent playing Pokemon X. The "movies" that were "on" were Disney Channel's series: Austin & Ally, Good Luck Charlie! & so on, I think to prepare us for Disney.
After like an hour or two waiting at the Airport of Orlando we finally arrived to our hotel.
Disney's All Star Music
The theme is obvious, music! The lobby had a little tv in which there was on old Disney's cartoon 24/7, was so cute & where was the hall there were tons of different pictures of different artists like Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga, etc, etc.
Our room was so far away from the lobby really.. far away.. like 10 minutes walking away (maybe more) Well... the room was so cute & warm two twin beds Toy Story themed, it had a tv, etc. I don't want to describe every little detail of it.
After leaving our stuff in the hotel we went to Downtown Disney. Which is full of stores & nothing else than stores & it's so magical.. it ONLY played original Disney's songs. Not remakes. The magic here is amazing.
There was tons of stores of different kinds, we didn't come in to all of them, mostly because we were tired (me more)
The little trees had lights on them
As you can see ... more stores!
Aw Mickey & Minnie being cute as always
This is a good view of all Downtown. On the scenery of the left, there was a kind of concert with remakes of the Disney's songs, like "I wanna be like you" by Jonas Brothers or "Kiss the Girl" by Ashley Tisdale. & than balloon ... wait a few pictures more c;
Another view of the balloon & a restaurant
World of Disney Store was SO SO BIG omg we got lost for the first time here & we almost cried. But sh don't worry we were safe.
A really cute Mickey fountain, that you can't really see because was night, but I took another shoot other day c;
Inside World of Disney you see you can buy a lot of things .. almost anything. But .. everything expensive.... at least for me....
Outside the Lego's Store there was a Toy Store figure made out of ... legos, of course!
Here we see the balloon closer... well that's because YOLO & we rode it! <3
Was the best experience ever since it was night, & I had a view of all Downtown. & there was so much air that ... wow made us move like crazy, my friend was afraid we might fall down.
Here a video.. that is not a good video tbh but you can see La Nuba & more stuff
What else... oh! that day I ONLY ate popcorns because all places were so so full we didn't have enough time to wait. That day we came back to the hotel like at 11 pm + 15 min to our room.. we went to sleep like at 1 am.



No comments:
Post a Comment