♥ Hello lovelies! I hope you all are doing fine! Today's post is something some people asked me: a DIY! & well some others asked for something for school, so I decided do this because you can do it to organize your school dates, homeworks, notes, etc, etc. ♥
♥ Also, it took me too much time to do it because today (Saturday) was a really busy day for me & well I really hope you like it & find it useful!! It's really easy to do & with things that are easily found in any stationary shop.
Oh! & I use cm instead of inches ! 1 inch = 2.5 cm if you have problems with that visit this page to convert everything I post to inches
Sorry for the inconvenience!!!!
Let's begin! ♥

What you need:
- Glue (Silicone & glue stick)
- Scissors
- Pencil
- Ruler
- Color & decoration sheets
- Cardboard
- Mica
- Tacks
- Dates & Days of the week (DON'T forget the months... I did)
Steps:
♥ Cut the cardboard:
Height: 33.5 cm (13.2 in)
Width: 58 cm (22.8)
Remember that all the measures here
can change! if you want to have a bigger
or smaller board just change them!
♥ Divide with a line of 28 cm (11 in) from left to right.
The right part divide it with a line of 18.5 cm (7.3 in) from the top to the bottom
♥At the end you will have 3 sections:
- A left section (& the bigger) that will be for the calendar.
- And to right sections the top one of 18.5 cm will be the cork board & the bottom one of 15 cm (15.9 in)will be the notes section.
♥Do a line at the 6cm (2.4 in) & 8.5cm (3.3 in).
From this point do a line every 5 cm (2 in).
♥To finish the grid for the calendar, do lines every 4cm (1.6 in).
♥ Now the fun part! (& the most time consuming) Decorate everything with the color sheets & some decoration ones! I highly recommend you to put everything on, before paste it, so you will have an idea of how doing it.
♥ Once done all that stuff you will have something like this! & also you can add a white separators like I did to mark the divisions. They are of .5 cm (.2 in).
♥ Like the image says, apply the mica on the "Notes" section, this will let you write on it like a white board!
Don't make the same mistake I made, paste first the "notes" sign before apply the mica.
♥Now with a felt-tip you can write things & erase them !
♥ We are almost done! now just cut the days of the week & the dates. ONLY paste the days NOT the dates because they will change with the month.
♥ Apply the glue on all the tacks for all the dates, this will let you change them as the month changes
♥ We are done! Now you can use this board to organize yourself & school works or homework or to write down any kind of important dates, & also add pictures or post-its to of cute moments !
♥ I really hope you liked it! ♥
















No comments:
Post a Comment