Saturday, 20 April 2013

Kissable lips?

Hello there! I am so sorry I haven't done anything but I've had a lot of problems & a lot of stuff to do, but now I prepared something you may like!

I am not sure, but I guess we all want to have perfect lips & I've tried a lot of lip balms & things to keep my lips smooth and moisturized, & this has really helped me! are 2 masks; one to hydrate & other to exfoliate. You can try them every week or every 15 days! 

1st : Hydrate mask

What you need:


  1. Coca
  2. Honey
  3. Extra virgin oil (you can use almond oil too) 
  4. A spoon (Always you make face masks use plastic or wood! never metal)
  5. A plate or any recipient

Steps:

♥ Put a little amount cocoa, olive oil & honey on a plate & blend them out until the mixture gets thick. 
In the picture I tried it to look how thick it needs to be, & I used a lot of cocoa, have in mind that this will be only for your lips so don't waste the ingredients like I did!
These three ingredients together are amazing to keep your lips smooth! Honey helps to improve the blood circulation.
♥ Apply the mixture all over your lips & leave it for 12 minutes, then remove it with warm water & a towel. Try to not eat it (:
Cacao helps to refresh your lips & olive or almond oil easily cure cracks, scratches & protects from the cold.




 

2nd : Exfoliating mask

What you need:

  1. Sugar
  2. Extra virgin Olive Oil 
  3. Vaseline
  4. A spoon
  5. A plate

Steps:

♥ Like the past mask put a little amount of sugar, olive oil & vaseline.
Vaseline repairs the skin, sugar is a natural exfoliant & removes all dead cells, & olive oil nurture the skin. 
Apply this on your lips, giving a gentle massage. 

Don't press to much this won't exfoliate this will only hurt your lips so always be gentle

Don't eat the mixture like in the picture please ha..

Do this for a couple of minutes & you will feel & see how it removes everything that make your lips look not that good.
Remove with warm water & a towel!

Almost done!

♥ Finally just apply your favourite lip balm !


I hope you liked this & I really hope you try them & that they help you to have perfect lips! they have to me! Remember put daily your lip balm to keep them hydrate & drink a lot of water!





No comments:

Post a Comment