♥Hi dears! I've been really busy because school these days. Anyways! here is the post showing some of the apps I have on my phone. I will describe each.♥
I didn't want to take a pictures of the apps that are by default for all iphones so I just took this:
♥inClass : I love this app I have all my classes on here & homeworks & projects, & it notifies you when you have a homework undone & is close the final day.
♥BigDayLite : You put when is the "big day" of whatever you like & it keeps a countdown, simple but cute.
♥M. Cycles: It's a really cute app that helps you to know when is going to be your next period. Like a journal of periods ha, but is really cute & helpful.
♥Translate Pro: Like the name say, it's a traducer, it has a lot of languages & you can buy voices to know how it's pronounced.
♥Nartuo: I love this app because I love Naruto it has all the episodes of shippuden free! if you have an account on Crunchyroll it notifies you 1 hour after a new chapter of naruto is released !
♥Dropbox: If you have an account you know is really helpful, if not, well Dropbox allow you to share documents in different places & is amazing.
♥Candy Crush: A friend asked me to download it so I can help her when she requires lives.
And finally all the other apps
1. Editing:
♥DashOfColor: It edits your picture to black & white & let's you put color on any part of the picture that you'd like.
♥Puri!Lite: I haven't found this app again since I downloaded it (3 years ago) is a really cute app that has the cutest stamps & the cutest frames.
♥PS Express: Is like a mini photoshop is more professional than the others.
♥DecoPic, Snapeee, RakuganCute & SmilePhoto: All of them are for editing pictures as cute as possible.
♥Diptic: Helpfull collage maker
♥TinyFaces: Add cute faces to anything
♥Chinese something: Man I don't remember the name of the app :/ but its amazing...
♥Lumie: Adds a bokeh effect to your pictures.
2. Online
♥Home Design: I love tiny things! I love to design houses & anything!! If you like the same just download this game that is amazing! I love it!! Add me if you like: Ohimanunicorn I can send you gems so you can have a lot of amazing things.
♥Wally: The popular game to find this bitch, is nice if you're really bored.
♥KawaiiMegu: Is like a tamagochi, you take care of megu, play with it, clean it, make its house precious etc, etc
♥DrawFree: No one plays this but I want all colors, so send me drawings.
♥Bubble Mania: I downloaded this because it got me 30 free gems on Home Design lol, but is fun the first 50 levels, then it turns impossible & you need to buy gems.
♥Zoo Story 2: Is cute, you have a zoo & take care of cute animals & yeah, I downloaded almost all games of TeamLava. I have Bakery Story too on my other phone!, the ID is the same: Ohimanunicorn
♥MyLittlePony: What can I say? is my addiction. Really! I am so close to finish. You make your own ponyville, buy ponies & defeat princess Luna.
♥Jewel Mania: It's way better than Candy Crush for me. It's about the same but with jewels.
♥Viki: If you like doramas, this app is for you, it allows you to watch all your dramas free & with an excellent quality.
♥FunRun: is a cute game of races
♥LINEPlay: Well I think all of you already know what this is about.
3. Otome
♥Forged Wedding: Is a RP game with the most handsome guys & you can chose a story BUT each one has a price, so.. if you have money just buy them, I've already married 2 omg Saeki is the best btw.
♥Be my Princess: Is the same than the other but with princes.
4. Shopping
I don't see the necessity of explaining each of them because .. it's pretty obvious
5. Social Network
The basic stuff
♥I hope you liked it!!♥




No comments:
Post a Comment