♥ Hi pups! I am a week & a half of coming back to school!! & I haven't done a post of "back to school" so this will be my little contribution.
I've seen tons of cute pencils online & in stationary shops but they are either: expensive or bad quality. So in this post I will teach you how to customize as many pencils as you want in an easy & cheap way & the best of this is that is fast & will be your liking.

What you need:
- The pencils you want to paint
- Brushes, I suggest you to use 1 big & other small for details
- Scissors
- A cup of water
- Colour paints
- Nail polish top Coat
- A toilet paper Tube, or whatever you want to use to keep still your pencils
Steps:
♥ First, cut 2 holes on the tube to put your pencils & work
better.
Of course you can use styrofoam or whatever you want to keep still you pencils, even your hands but I suggest you to use something.
♥ Paint your pencils of the colour you want, if its necessary paint it twice, cover perfectly the original colour.
♥ Once its dry paint some details, whatever you want the limit is your imagination.. or pulse.
♥ Let them dry, they need to be extremely dry.
♥ Apply the top coat. In my case the pink one has no details & I used a nail polish with glitter.
♥ Well I hope you found this useful & that you try. Have an amazing coming back & I love you ♥





Really cute idea!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
Delete