
001: My name is Jess but I never say it fully. My middle name is Erszebet. Both of my names are unique & I hate them.
002: I was born May 27th, 1992 so I'm 21 years old & I am always told I look younger.
003: My parents divorced when I was 1 year old & I have never seen my dad (only pictures).
004: I am only child so I have been spoiled all my life.
005: I have never had a good relationship with my cousins since I am our granny's "favourite"
006: I have been always interested in play music but my lack of capability of reading music sheets make me not practice it.
007: I got yellow belt in Tae Kwan Do.
008: I practiced swimming for 2 years & I always think that made my back big.
009: I am a person that really dislike a lot of shown of affection (unless you're a GREAT friend of mine).
010: My first kiss & boyfriend was my best friend boy at the age of 4 years old. Haha.


011: I have been a quiet person since always, but at the same time I am really talkative.
012: I am 5' 2 inches tall.
013: My favourite food is pizza & my favourite drink is apple juice.
014: If I fall asleep in the afternoon even for 5 minutes, the probabilities of sleeping at night are zero.
015: I have always had problems on falling asleep at night.
016: I'm studying Information Technologies & I hope do a major degree in Communications.
017: My dream job is being a voice actress & interior designer.
018: I used to make "fandubs" dubbing of fans to fans.
019: It's really difficult for me to talk about myself.
020: I have a birthmark on my leg that looks like a bruise.


021: Even though I'm mexican I don't like mexican food. Only tacos & quesadillas.
022: I have been sick of my liver since 10 years old which makes me unable to drink alcohol.
023: I really like to smoke Hokkah, my favourite flavor is cherry & mint.
024: I'm a huge addict of chewing gum, I literally can consume 20 gums in a day.
025: I have been hospitalized 2 times.
026: I hate doctors, I prefer die of pain than go to visit one.
027: My mom is the best mom, also my granny is the best.
028: I've lived with the idea of having straight hair until 2 years ago when I realized it's curly.
029: For the same reason I've been straightening it for almost 5 years daily.
030: I can't go out without makeup.


031: I prefer stay in my house all day than had to deal with people on the streets or in a party.
032: I've been sexually harassed.
033: I am attached to older men, not older than 40's.
034: My favourite author is Jane Austen.
035: I dream of living in Victorian era.
036: I have 2 dogs & a cat (Mya, Niurka & Mako respectively), my other dog Chiquis & cat Globi died recently.
037: All my aunts love me despite the fact I dislike them.
038: When I was younger I hated english class but now I like it more than my mother tongue.
039: I know a little of Japanese, French & Greek, I want to fully understand this languages & Korean & Chinese.
040: I have never broken a bone.


041: I really like anime & korean dramas.
042: I've visited Europe twice.
043: Instead of having babies I want a farm of corgies.
044: My favourite film ever is Howl's Moving Castle.
045: Thanks to Harry Potter I love to read.
046: I tend to get obsessed over everything.
047: Because of it I don't know if I have been in love or I was just obsessed with the boy.
048: Frou-Frou songs are my favourites.
049: 1 of my past relationships have been long distance.
050: I like pastels but I always wear black.






No comments:
Post a Comment