Hello pikachus! I recently (a month or so) found this game through a video on YouTube.
Pokemon generations is a fresh pokemon game that is still developing you will realize this because the graphics still are not that great. But the concept is what we all pokemon lovers wish!

♥ What is it about? ♥
In Pokemon Generations you like Blue or Red, & it can be a girl or boy (or Gary) (I am still unsure about this ??) in the version I downloaded I can't name my character yet. But it doesn't matter.
Okay you start with no pokemon near Professour Oak's place. While you walk you may found some pokemon, like in the original games. But in this is more "realistic" since the pokemon can run away & avoid the attacks, & the way you capture/choose a pokemon is just like in the anime!
It has been really difficult for me to play because i have a Mac & it's slower sometimes. But I highly recommend it to you.

♥ How to download it? ♥
For windows users go to this page. If you have a Mac I re installed just to show you & because I'm lovely ~
Go to this page & download the version that is fully playable.
Choose the resolution & the quality & play! it's not difficult see?
Okay in order for you to play, you need to choose who do you want to be. I chose Blue & Gary appeared.
When you want to capture a pokemon just click on the pokeball of the menu & select the pokemon you want. Here even if you "kill" the pokemon it won't dissapear like in orginal games it will remain "tired" for you to capture it.
In this first "scenario" of the game you will able to capture. Pikachu,
Pidgey, Bulbasaur & Ratata.
Charmander & Squirtle are a little more far away.
If you want to choose a pokemon just click on it on your party's menu. After that you will control your pokemon.
By that I mean you will no longer move like the character, you will move like your pokemon & attack & run, evade, etc.
PokeGen Version 2.0 Trailer - Indie DB

By that I mean you will no longer move like the character, you will move like your pokemon & attack & run, evade, etc.

♥ A video ♥
Finally & hoping you enjoy this game I will leave you this video of it for you to have a clearer idea of what it is. Can't wait to play it finished!!!
PokeGen Version 2.0 Trailer - Indie DB






OMG, That is so cool >.< I want to try it! Thanks for the post :D!
ReplyDeleteOmg thanks to you for reading! <3
ReplyDelete