Monday, 29 July 2013

Job Interviews: A Guide

Hi poopies! ♥  I decided to make a post about job interviews because there are a lot of things I & some friends have experienced & I think some of them may help you or not. Anyways, I will post what you can wear (options, everyone has their own style), what kind of corporal language try to avoid or what they mean, etc.  
 
Okay first of all remember a job is something you have to like because its something you will waste your time in. It doesn't matter what kind of job is. All jobs are important & serious so don't hesitate. 
Also remember that if someone calls you for a job interview make sure that you applied for it & if not, ask where did they found your information & what is the job about, it can be dangerous. 
If they tells you "It's a secret project" & you are interested ask someone you trust to go with you.

♥ Fine now let's start! 
Okay remember that everyone has their own style, also there are interviews more serious that others. For example (that has happened to me) is not the same to go to an interview with a trainee of human resources probably of your age than to the director of the department of your interest. 



♥ Blazer: TopShop
♥ Dress: ModCloth
♥ Bag: eBay
♥ Shoes: TopShop
♥ Dress: Modcloth
♥ Shoes: Mytheresa
♥ Bag: Michael Kors
♥ Blouse: UrbanOutfitters
♥ Shoes: ModCloth
♥ Bag: Chloé

If you like casual clothes & the interview requires you go formal just use a nice blazer, I swear a blazer & high heels help a lot to look formal. Remember that I am not telling you what to do or not & it's up you & your tastes. The point of this is too look comfortable being you.
The body language is very important for an interview! & for everyday life! So here I edited a picture so you know some of the things you can do or you can not do. The original is from this site: http://lenguajecorporal.org/
Remember that the first impression is very important & managing the body language can (possibly) impact in that image.
To finish this post I think that the most important thing is the best self you can be. Show your interviewer why you are different & better from others, do not exaggerate just be honest. Most of the times the success of the interview doesn't depends if you're the smarter person ever, or if you feel really dumb. No. It depends on you & your charisma. So always be yourself & smile. 
Beat them!


No comments:

Post a Comment