♥ Hello! This is the first DIY I do! I hope you like it & find it useful! ♥

What you need..
- Glue
- Scotch tape
- A brush
- Nail polish: Top coat
- Your charger
- Glitter!
Steps:
♥ With the tape, wrap all metal parts. This will prevent them to end up with glitter or glue.
Is very important to do this step.
♥ With the help of the brush, apply carefully the glue all over the surface of the usb entry.
♥ Finally apply the glitter of the color you like the most!

Repeat these steps for every part of the accessories.


Leave this for a couple of hours (it depends on how much glue did you use, if a lot then leave it for 4 hours or more)

♥ When you're sure it is totally dry, apply a layer of top coat, this will give your charger shine & it will prevent the glitter vanish.
♥ We're almost done!
To finish just take off the tape & clean the parts that have glitter & should not.

We just finished!
I really hope you enjoyed doing this & if you ever try this show me

If you liked this kind of post, tell me so I can make more of this!










No comments:
Post a Comment