I will do a little biography about her.

Sadly I don't have pictures of when I got her. She was 3 months old & I was 6 years old (14 february 1998). When she saw me & was in my arms I remember clearly how happy she was to be with us, she always was grateful and kind. We always celebrated her birthday that day.
Chiquis was always a great rebel dog! Was so playful & full of love & she taught me how to be a good person, she really changed me in many ways. I know this may sound "weird" but I am only child & you know I had everything for me & I only cared about me, but with Chiquis I had responsibilities, I had to think in her first. And like she was with me since I was 6 years old she was like a sister. Always caring about me, always being there when I was sad. Always my best friend.

She had 3 litters of puppies♥! The first one was when she was 1 year old & we kept a puppy called Burbuja♥ (RIP) I had now 2 perfect & playful doggies, Chiquis was always the most loyal & protectress. Always there, not only with me! With my mom & granny too! she wasn't mine, she was part of the family.
Sadly, Burbuja died 4 years later because she got really sick & was suffering a lot. Chiquis was alone with us again.
Chiquis was always healthy really heatly! She could eat anything & never be sick, her final days she got sick & was bleeding a lot, I took her to the vet & she got a surgery that made her be perfect again! Vet said she could live 4 years more. I'm sad it wasn't true. But I am glad we gave her perfect "last weeks" because she was healthy & full of live.

We also always bought her clothes sweaters, boots, caps. We adored her & she was so precious that we wanted to dress her always.
The last time she had puppies she had 5. Doster, NoName, Kenji, Mya & Niurka. That was like 8 years ago... and we kept Mya, my love. We gave away the other puppies & they were well received, exept for Niurka, no one wanted her. I don't know the reason of this... but at the end we kept her too.
Something Chiquis always did, was to have her puppies between 3 am & 5 am, when everyone was sleeping. But she always cried to be noticed & always my granny helped her to have her children. Chiquis always trusted my granny & always was protecting her. Always♥
We now had 3 dogs. The most beautiful & perfect ones. Niurka was always close to Chiquis, her mother. Where she was there was Niurka too.
As she was getting older the only things that you could notice & say "she's an old dog" were her eyes that were getting cataracts & that she lost almost all her teeth. But if it wasn't for that. You would have said "She's young".
♥These were the last pictures of her.♥
♥ Chiquis thank you so much for being always there & even if you're not physically with me anymore I know that you are waiting for me somewhere to be together again & I know that you are in a better place without any illness or pain & with all your energy recovered. I love you & thank you for being my sister & my best friend for 15 years. You will always be in my heart & mind. You will always be remembered. Rest In Peace ♥
♥ February 14th, 1998 // March 10th, 2013 ♥
♥ February 14th, 1998 // March 10th, 2013 ♥

To finish. I would like to post a tiny story from an anonymous author who wrote what happens when a pet dies. I hope you like it.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable. All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster. You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.
Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together.











No comments:
Post a Comment